Superlux PRAC1 Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PRA-C1 super cardioid dynamic microphones are specifically designed for use on stage. The PRA-C1 features a wide dynamic range, Nd capsules and dual dome diaphragm for increased sensitivity and provides a typical proximity effect with a very smooth natural output. The super-cardioid capsule is enclosed in a hardened steel foam filtered mesh grill and has an on/off switch.
The PRA-C1 has excellent handling noise characteristics and its all-metal construction features a durable shock resistant zinc alloy die-cast housing. These mics are rugged performers. The PRA-C series mics are an economical solution and represents superb value for a variety of sound reinforcement applications.
- Excellent response tailored to enhance vocal frequencies
- Superior tone, especially in higher frequencies
- Super Cardioid pattern for better gain before feedback
- Hi energy Nd magnet and dual dome diaphragm gives high sensitivity
- Durable super hardened steel mesh capsule housing
- Smooth On/Off switch operation
- Rigid zinc alloy die-cast casing
- Thumbwheel tension adjustment on mic clip
The Tech Features
Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
Rated Impedance: 200
Max SPL: 140dB
Net Weight: .368 kg
Reviews (3)Write a review
Easy to useWell balanced mike. Good feel, good sound.
Customer serviceAfter leaving a poor review in regards to a microphone I purchased the customer service team at Artist followed up and ensured that they rectified the issue I had. Couldn’t be happier
HmmmmBought this microphone and when I got home discovered it had no power cable. If I had of known I wouldn’t have bought it. Disappointed