Warranty is only valid to the original purchaser and is available in Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom and the USA. In most cases the issue can be fixed by replacing a part. If so we will send the part to you free of charge. If more extensive work is required we will organise for the item to be sent back to us at no cost to you. And in some less common cases, we will just send you out a replacement with no return required.
If your product is less than 100 days old, see our 100 Days Free Returns Policy. If over 100 days old, read on.
- If an item within warranty requires a return, there will be no cost to the customer. Artist Guitars will cover the cost of returns.
- If the product has a major issue* the customer is entitled to their choice of Repair, Exchange or Refund.
- If the product has a minor issue and is more than 100 days old then Artist Guitars will choose the most appropriate course of action to best resolve the issue for the customer. This usually means repair or exchange. (if the product is less than 100 days old see our 100 Days Free Returns Policy)
- Once the item is received by Artist Guitars the repair or exchange will be processed within 48 hours and the customer notified by email or telephone of any action to be taken.
- If your item is damaged upon arrival, please contact us immediately to assist with our insurance claim.
A product or good has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
What we don't cover:
- Consumable products, including strings, drum sticks, batteries and valves (valves have a 90 days burnout warranty).
- Misuse, damage, neglect, or broken hardware caused by dropping/damaging the item.
- Any unauthorised modifications or repairs.
- General wear and tear – (scratches, fret wear, dirty fretboards, Nut wear).
- Imperfections in the finish or scratches (if your purchase arrives damaged please contact us immediately and we will fix under our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee).
- Labour for repairs done by other companies (If the item is returned to us there is no labour charge).
- Guitar set-up or adjustments - although we do offer lots of support here on our website.
- Imperfections in an instrument - lots of our instruments are made of wood and each has minor differences. Our QC process is very strict but it's still not possible to make instruments that are identical and flawless. However, if you do receive any item from us and feel unsatisfied in any way you are welcome to return it for replacement or exchange under our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The product specifically described as "damaged" or "faulty" is sold as is and not covered under this warranty.
If your item is faulty please email or phone us with a description of the fault and we will either repair or replace.
At Artist Guitars we pride ourselves on our superior service and backup support.
Every customer is important to us!
If you've already placed an order and have a problem with delivery, or need to return a product, you can lodge a support ticket and our support team will get straight back to you.