Customer Returned Superlux PRA383XLR Clip on Instrument Microphone
$75 SAVE $15
Shop Now. Pay Later. 100% Interest Free.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout.
About this Customer Returned Superlux PRA383XLR Clip on Instrument Microphone,
Customer change of mind
This item is a customer return. We have checked it and think it's in pretty good condition, but this has been shipped to a customer and most likely used so there is the possibility of small marks or scratches that we haven't seen. This item is covered under warranty but it doesn't have free returns, unless it's significantly not as described.
Superlux PRA383XLR Clip on Instrument Microphone
The PRA383 is ideal for saxophones, woods, eastern and western strings and percussion because of its high SPL capability and flat response. The PRA383 is easy to clip onto various instruments and simple to adjust by bending the short gooseneck for the sweet spot. A good choice for mid-high frequency sounds, the PRA383 is a necessity for live sound and as a studio recording device.
This Microphone also comes with a PS418S Preamp, Which uses Phantom Power ( Required from the Mixer or interface you use for this microphone), To amplify the Microphones level to line level, for the best overall sound and headroom.
- Gooseneck with clip can be installed on brass and string instruments easily
- Oncoming noise from the side and rear is suppressed thanks to the Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Built-in 1.5-meter Mini XLR cable for connecting to preamplifier device
- Includes Microphone and Preamp (This uses Mini XLR (TA3) From the Microphone to the Preamp, with a regular XLR Out)
- Because the Microphone uses Mini XLR, it is compatible with some Wireless Bodypack Transmitters.
Please Note: This item Requires Phantom Power to Operate
The Tech Features
Type: Back electret, 9.7 mm (0.38in)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40-18,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 42 dBV/Pa (7.8 mV)
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Minimum Load Impedance: 1,000Ω
S/N Ratio: 71 dB
Equivalent Output Noise: 23 dB
Max SPL: 137 dB
Dynamic Range: 114 dB
Power Requirements: 12-52V DC, 3.5 mA
Connector: Mini XLR for Mic to Preamp, XLR Female out from Preamp
- Microphone: 12.5mm D x 27mm L
- Preamp: 21mm D x 106 mm L
- Microphone: 160g (5.64oz)
- Preamp: 118g (4.2 oz)
Included Accessories: PS418S preamp
Packaging: Carrying case