Sans Souci - Steele's School of Song
Merilyn Steele is a teacher of singing, guitar, song writing coupled with music theory for over 10 years now.
She has been playing guitar since she was just 12, started singing and wrote her first song at the age of 14 and continued ever since.
She is also a seasoned performer of over 20 years on the Sydney circuit as well as nationally and internationally appearing as an artist at festivals, cruises, weddings, functions, clubs and hotels.
She performs solo, duo and with several bands including production shows and tribute bands.
Merilyn has released 4 original CD’s to date and several singles. She is passionate about music and writing alike. She is also especially passionate about teaching females (young or older) how to play guitar!
With a very structured and wholistic teaching style, Merilyn’s students usually are able to play a song after the first few lessons.
An accredited Creative Kids Provider, claim your child’s voucher with Merilyn direct.
Merilyn has completed many studies in music including;
- Qualified THROGA vocal teacher, a methodology developed in the USA
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music – Music Fundamentals; Sight Singing & Ear Training; Contemporary Singing;
- AMEB grade theory exams
- Vocal lessons – classical & contemporary teachers
- Guitar lessons – styles of rock, pop, indie, folk, jazz, blues, country, singer/songwriter all with or without theory
- Sydney TAFE Cert 4 in Music Business Management
Phone Number: 0403 869 364
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Sans Souci, NSW 2219