Watch a Demo Video.....
Artist MiniS Plus Left Handed 3/4 Sized Electric Guitar + Accessories
If you have a little one who seems to show that he or she is a reincarnated rock legend of times past then this is the guitar to start them on the path to rock glory.
The Artist MiniS is a 3/4 scale electric guitar that is superior to others on the market for the same price range. Its construction is a Poplar body, Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard.
This guitar can be used with Rocksmith.
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a guitar pack:
As an addition to buying your new guitar, we are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off. So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun!
please note, this is the Left Handed Version
The Tech Features
Model: MiniS Plus L
Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 23"", 41mm Nut, 22 Frets, Rosewood fingerboard, Maple Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 12"" (305mm)
Body Wood: Poplar
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Pickups: 3x Single Coils
Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-way pickup switch
- Overall Length: 87cm
- Scale Length (Bridge to Nut): 58.5cm
- Nut Width: 4.2cm
- Neck Width at Nut: 2.3cm
- String Spacing at Bridge (E to e): 5.2cm
Weight: 2.5-3kg approx.
Optional Hard Case: None
Included Accessories: Gig Bag, Guitar Lead, Tuner, Strap, Strings, Adjustment allen keys
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.