From $599 $499
Watch a Demo Video.....
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist MiniB Plus Left Handed 3/4 Size PB Bass Guitar + Accessories
- 1 x Artist REC300RC Black Electric Guitar Hard Case With Lock
Artist MiniB Plus Left Handed 3/4 Size PB Style Electric Bass Guitar + Accessories
If you have a little one who seems to show that he or she is a reincarnated rock legend of times past then this is the bass guitar to start them on the path to rock glory.
The Artist MiniB is a mini 3/4 sized electric bass guitar that is superior to others on the market for the same price range. It features a poplar body, maple neck, eco-rosewood fretboard and quality made hardware.
This guitar is the Left Handed Variant.
The Tech Features
Model: MiniB Plus Left Handed
- Body: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Eco-Rosewood
- Material: ABS
- Width: 42mm (1 5⁄8"")
- Scale Length: 30” / 762 mm
- Fretboard Radius: 133⁄4” / 350 mm
- Shape: D
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Inlay: Dots
Pickups: Ninghong QA01 P-Bass Style Pickup
Controls: 1 x Volume and 1 x Tone
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Included Accessories: Bag, Strap, Clip-on Tuner, Guitar Lead, Neck adjustment Allen Key.
Artist REC300RC Black Electric Guitar Hard Case With Lock and Rounded Corners
This sturdy guitar hard case will suit most electric guitars like Strat's, Tele's and many other similar models. Its a sturdy decent quality guitar case.
Electric Guitars that will fit this case - Les Paul Junior, Strat's, Tele's, Jazzmasters and Jaguars, RG Style Ibanez, Super Strats like Jackson Soloist, Artist AG1, AG100, Artist Grungemaster. It will also fit our Artist PB34 3/4 Bass.
Electric Guitars that will NOT fit this case- Genuine Gibson & Epiphone SG's, Flying V's, Explorers, Dean ML & ZL, BC Rich or PRS
If you're not sure if your model will fit just email us with the brand and model and we will let you know the most suitable case we stock.
Made from strong laminate wood and covered in a thick vinyl covering. It's plush lined and comes with a large accessories compartment for storing all your leads, pedals, spare strings and accessories. The latches are chrome and the centre latch has a lock.
We have one of the largest ranges of guitar cases, so if this doesn't suit your model check out our other models, or contact us with the Brand and Model of your guitar so we can advise the correct model from our range.
The Tech Features
Weight: 5 Kg. / 11 lb and 0.4 oz
Material: PVC + Plywood
- Total Length: 105cm / 415⁄16”
- Body Length: 52cm / 201⁄2”inches
- Width: 34cm / 133⁄8”inches
- Depth: 7cm / 23⁄4”
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.