Watch a Demo Video.....
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist MiniB Plus Left Handed 3/4 Size PB Bass Guitar + Accessories
- 1 x Artist BA15 15W Bass Guitar Amplifier with mp3 Input
Artist MiniB Plus Left Handed 3/4 Size PB Style Electric Bass Guitar + Accessories
If you have a little one who seems to show that he or she is a reincarnated rock legend of times past then this is the bass guitar to start them on the path to rock glory.
The Artist MiniB is a mini 3/4 sized electric bass guitar that is superior to others on the market for the same price range. It features a poplar body, maple neck, eco-rosewood fretboard and quality made hardware.
This guitar is the Left Handed Variant.
The Tech Features
Model: MiniB Plus Left Handed
- Body: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Eco-Rosewood
- Material: ABS
- Width: 42mm (1 5⁄8"")
- Scale Length: 30” / 762 mm
- Fretboard Radius: 133⁄4” / 350 mm
- Shape: D
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Inlay: Dots
Pickups: Ninghong QA01 P-Bass Style Pickup
Controls: 1 x Volume and 1 x Tone
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Included Accessories: Bag, Strap, Clip-on Tuner, Guitar Lead, Neck adjustment Allen Key.
Artist BA15 15W Bass Guitar Amplifier with mp3 Input
A great electric bass practice amplifier. Ideal for people learning to Play Bass Guitar. 15 Watts will give you plenty of volume for playing at home and is small enough to carry along to your lesson or jam session.
It features a 4-band EQ for easy tone control, and a headphone output - great for playing at night or when you don't want to disturb your family or housemates!
The Tech Features
Amplifier Specs: 15 Watt, 4 band EQ, Auxilliary Input, Headphone Socket
Speaker: 6.5 Inch Speaker at 8 Ohms
Size: 290mm x 290mm x 170mm / 117⁄16” X 117⁄16” X 611⁄16”
BA15 - Front Panel Functions:
Input - This is your Bass guitar jack input.
Volume - Governs the volume level of both clean and Overdrive channels.
Treble - Controls the high frequencies of the Bass guitar tone. If you increase the treble your bass will sound brighter.
High-Mid - Dictates the higher side of your middle-frequency register of the amplifier. Turning this up will make your guitar sound bittier, ideal for Slap style Bass. Conversely reducing the amount of High-mid in your tone will result in a darker and warmer Bass guitar sound for the classic Rock and Jazz Bass tones.
Low-Mid - Dictates the Lower side of your middle-frequency register of the amplifier. Turning this up will make your Bass guitar sound fatter, ideal for Rock and Metal style Bass tone. Conversely reducing the amount of Low-Mid in your tone will result in a scooped hollower Bass guitar sound for most Metal and Funk styles of Bass playing.
Bass - Controls the amount of low frequencies or bottom end in your tone. The more you increase, the more punch you will add. If your sound sounds too muddy then decrease this control to Tighten your sound.
Aux In - Allows you to connect any media player by using a 3.5mm jack input. This gives you the option to play along to any backing track or music coming from any media device.
Phones - Plug your headphones here for silent practising. Doing this mutes your BA15's internal speaker, cutting out the speaker sound.
Power - On / Off Switch for mains power to the amplifier.
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with UK plug (with a 13a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with USA 3 pin plug
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.