Superlux HD665 Low-Frequency Isolation Monitor Headphones
HD665 professional studio monitor headphones, with optimized low-frequency response and high-resolution in the treble, designed mainly for drummers and bass guitarists. Provides excellent noise isolation and external sound reduction. The self-adjusting head pad and ear cover pad provide optimum comfort and are ideal for live performance and music recording.
The Tech Features
- Impressive sound and noise margin
- Optimized low frequency response and high resolution, in line with professional drum and bass player
- Large diaphragm, high performance 40 mm speaker unit, showing high sound pressure and large dynamic sound
- Advanced Enclosed Ear / Earmuffs designed to provide excellent noise isolation to protect hearing
- Automatic adjustment of the headband and soft earmuffs, providing excellent comfort for long periods of time
- Design: Circumaural, Closed
- Sound attenuation of ambient noise: 30 dB
- SPL: 102 dB
- Impedance: 68 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10/20000 Hz
- Rated power: 200 mW
- Detachable Cable
- Weight with cable: 428 g
- Weight without cable: 372 g
- Colour: Black
- Includes: 3m Straight Detachable cable with 3.5mm Jack/Socket, Cable adapter to 6.3 mm stereo jack, cable clip and bag
Reviews (2)Write a review
Just okayI didn't expect much and that's what i got ,Their just okay .
Artist Guitars Response
Hello Matt, I am so sorry to hear this. Please let us know if there is something we can help you regarding this experience.
Excellent headphones for a priceOk, setup: AK4497 DAC, Shiit Magni Uber headphone amp. Generally fairly faithful representation, good nuances, reasonably wide stage for closed cans. Sound fairly dark though, which is semi-expected, but certainly not for mastering. Excellent sound isolation, nice fit. Excellent quality, nice, sturdy, good cable. Could take one star off for a bit dipped mids and highs, but to be honest nothing to complain, really. These are good headphones, period. Excellent, given the price.