Watch a Demo Video.....
About this NUX MG-200 Guitar Modeling Processor
MG-200 is the floor guitar processor with the new generation of 32-bit DSP high-performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter and True Simulation of Analog Circuits (TSAC) technology. MG-200 is based on the popular NUX MG-100 and it has its own unique features!
Players who just want a convenient compact multi-effects pedal with good tone will immediately like the new designed CTRL pedal that can switch effects on/off, boost volume for solo, and set the tempo for modulation and delay! The extensional pedal jack allows you to plug in an expression pedal or group switching pedal for more control! You can even put the MG-200 on your pedalboard to be in the chain with your favourite pedals!
The Tech Features
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analogue circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modelling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with the drum machine's beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128px; 28x35mm), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets 36 factory+36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high-performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adapter is included. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuously used for 8 hours.
Reviews (12)Write a review
Not greatSounds terrible through my BOSS KATANA 100 MK2 2x12. Have connected it to the power amp in as well as the effects loop and also directly in thru the usual guitar input. No matter what I try I cannot get any decent tones from it. Sounds thin and fake. Wanted it to add some more tones so that I don't have to plug the KATANA into the computer however even with tweaking the pedals presets and turning of cab sim and selecting the correct connection method it still sounds like arse. Artist guitars are Awsome though and my review is no reflection on thier amazing service. Their guitars are fantastic also. Have never had a bad experience buying from them. This is just a rubbish product.
Excellent!A well-made unit that is easily re-configured to your sound. I found the interface easy to use after only a few minutes. A Looper, drum machine, tuner and metronome are built-in as well. The NUX MG-200 encourages me to play more.
Thumbs upEarly days yet but build quality, price & sound are impressive so far. Exactly what i wanted in a quick and easy set up to jam & practice without too much fuss.
Awesome unitI haven't done much with effects boards before and have found this to be a great one stop shop for a lot of things. Some good sounds available, plenty of inout/ouput options and decent denstiy housing making it very stable wherever it sits. It took a little to get used to the controls and interface, once i got that, i love it. I am not a pro musician by any shot, just a home jammer to give some context
Nux MG200 guitar multi effects modelling pedalLove how much this wellbuilt unit does all in one! Easy to connect to PC via headphone out / mic in. I always go straight to Artist first to purchase any music equipment because it is outstanding service and value every time. Thanks!