Watch a Demo Video.....
About this Customer Returned NuX MG20 Guitar Modeling Processor Multi FX Pedal Board,
Customer change of mind. Tested and working as expected.
This item is a customer return. We have checked it and think it's in average to poor condition, expect it to have scratches and general signs of wear and tear. This item doesn't include free returns, unless its significantly not as described.
About this NUX MG20 Guitar Modeling Multi FX Pedal
MG20 is the floor guitar processor with the lot!
It has a 32bit float point DSP for better sound and True Simulation of Analog Circuits (TSAC) technology to give great modelling with your choice of 60 amplifier models. It has built in looping (up to a massive 60 seconds), a sample-based drum machine and MP3/WAV player, sophisticated user interface and big colourful LCD display. MG20 is the pro solution for guitarist who wants great tone and function.
The multi-purpose control pedal allows you to switch effects on and off, boost volume for a solo, TAP the delay time and modulation speed, or play/stop your backing track (MP3)!
With an extensional pedal and the built-in Expression pedal, you are going to have superb control on stage! Lots of possibilities!
With the USB port, you are able to update the system and edit tone on your computer! These include their own power supply.
The Tech Features
- Large 2.4 inch color TFT LCD
- DRUM Machine and Phrase Looper (up to 60 seconds)
- Built-in Tuner
- New CTRL Footswitch
- Built-in MP3/WAV Player
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface
- Total of 60 Effect Models
- 36 User Presets + 36 Factory Presets
- Scene Selecting to Match the Equipment
- 32bit Floating Point DSP Processing
- Drum Machine and Phrase Looper
- USB Port for Updating Software and tone editing.
- Power Supply Transformer
- SD Card up to 32GB (approx 3,200 songs)
- Backing Tracks are accessed in MP3 mode.