Sample A-Max Virtuoso 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
About This, Sample A-Max Virtuoso 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo,
This item is a Sample. We have checked it and think it's in pretty good condition, but this has been used in the showroom so there is the possibility of small marks or scratches that we haven't seen. This item is covered under warranty but it doesn't have free returns, unless it's significantly not as described.
A-Max Virtuoso 20 Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
The A-Max Virtuoso amplifier provides tons of tube-driven, vintage-voiced tone at an affordable price. This amp has 2 channels: clean and overdrive. There is a Footswitch jack at the back of the amp to switch between channels. The Optional Footswitch is not included.
The Virtuoso features a Single Volume Control with a toggle switch to change between low gain and high gain output and can also be switched using the optional footswitch jack input.
The 3-band EQ is highly responsive and allows for a vast array of tones to suit your personal preferences. It also now features a push/pull MID Knob to enable the tone shift feature of the amplifier
This amp is loaded with a high-performance Celestion Vintage 30 12 inch speaker for excellent all-round performance and tone.
The Virtuoso has an improved back panel, making it easier and more convenient in switching from using the internal speaker to an external one should the need arise. It also features a Spring Reverb which is something you will not easily find for a tube amp at this pricepoint.
The Tech Features
Output Power:- 20W(RMS)
Speaker:- 1 x 12 inch, 8 Ohm Vintage 30 Speaker
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7 & 1 x 12AU7
- INPUT - Connection to the instrument.
- GAIN - Sets the amount of gain
- LOW/HIGH GAIN TOGGLE - Switch between Low Gain(Single Coils) and High Gain(Humbuckers) Output
- BASS - Adjusts the low-frequency equalization range as required.
- MIDDLE - Gives active midrange equalization with boost & cut. Push/Pull Knob to Activate Tone Shift
- TREBLE - Adjusts the high-frequency equalization range as required.
- REVERB - Adjusts the amount of reverb added to the normal signal.
- MASTER VOLUME - Adjusts the overall volume of either the Clean. or "Drive" channels.
- STANDBY SWITCH - Switches the amp in/out of standby power mode. Wait until 30 seconds after the power switch is turned on to prolong your tube life.
- POWER SWITCH - Main amplifier ON & OFF.
- FOOTSWITCH INPUT - At the back of the amp. Stereo Cable can be used to plug in a Dual Button Footswitch allowing you to switch channels and control the reverb on/off.
- FX LOOP SEND/RETURN
- LINE OUT
- AC Power:- 220-240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption:- 85W