D'Addario EJ55 Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze Medium
About These Strings
D'Addario EJ55 5-string banjo sets are made from plain steel and offer a Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for a warmer tone. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for added warmth
- Loop end construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, Plain Steel .010
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
The Tech Features
Reviews (2)Write a review
Great banjo strings.D'Addario has been known for making strings of great quality for ages now. I have tried different brands for my banjo, but keep coming back to this brand. Nice balanced set with a bit higher tension.
Artist Guitars Response
Thank you so much and we are happy to hear that you are happy with our banjo strings. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers!
D'Addario EJ55 Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze MediuFast delivery and nicely packaged. Installed easily and have a really nice sound and feel. Plus at at really good price.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Artist Guitars Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.