Watch a Demo Video.....
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist LSPCBK Beginner Acoustic Guitar Pack With Cutaway - Black
- 1 x Artist GS001 A Frame Guitar Stand - Acoustic or Electric
- 1 x Artist STW Guitar String Winder - Black
- 1 x Artist CCP20 Quick Change Capo for Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- 5 x Artist ACST1152 Acoustic Guitar Strings
Not All Acoustic Guitars Are The Same!
Our Lesson Pack (LSP) Acoustic Guitar Pack is designed with the beginner guitarist in mind. Imagine how much quicker you will learn with a good quality guitar. With a great sound to inspire you and great design to make it easy to play, you'll breeze through the first stages of your playing. You'll be playing your first song and impressing your friends in no time!
Receive free exclusive access to video lessons when you buy a lesson pack guitar:
We are proud to offer you a series of online lessons designed specifically for beginning guitar students. This series of lessons was designed inhouse, to give you the best start to your musical career. This is what this lesson pack is all about - the stuff that nobody really tells you at the start of your guitar playing journey. Issues like holding the guitar, using a plectrum and some simple exercises to start you off.
So whether you're 7 or 70, take some time to check out the lesson pack and most importantly - be patient and have fun! Note that you would need to be logged into your Artist Guitar's account and you would have to subscribe to our Newsletter first to receive the link to the lesson program. You can UNSUBSCRIBE as soon as you get the link.
Here are the reasons why this guitar is great:
It has Steel Strings for a great sound. Watch the demo video above and have a listen to hear how it sounds. Most beginner guitars have nylon strings (If you do prefer the sound of a classical/Spanish style guitar we have a range available in our store).
It has a Low String Action (all our guitars are set-up at the factory for the optimum beginner playing level). String action is the measurement from the top of the 12th fret to the bottom of the string. This is very important because a guitar with a high action is hard to play, a guitar with too low an action will buzz and sound bad. Artist Guitars are set up at the factory for the optimum level for a beginner.
A Truss Rod that allows you to correct for the effects of weather on the guitar help keep the neck straight and the action height the neck can be adjusted.
Comes included with a bag to protect your guitar, Strap and Built-In Tuner - A tuner for a beginner is vital. A guitar needs to be tuned every time you play. As ours is built into the guitar its always in the right place. It's extremely simple to use so you will be using it correctly in no time at all.
Die-cast Machine Heads - This means your guitar will tune quicker, be more stable and stay in tune longer.
Free replacement set of steel guitar strings.
Recommended by some of Australia's top guitar teachers.
We include a range of Support Materials including how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and much more.
Artist Guitars has been designing guitars for over 10 years and during this time we have developed a great working relationship with our factories to constantly improve the quality and value - we know how to get a great value guitar at a truly unbeatable price!
We are so confident you will love your new Artist Guitar that we offer you:
100 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee, and a 3 Year Warranty
Why wait to start learning Guitar when you could get one of our great LSP guitars and be playing in no time at all (We ship super fast)
The LSP Guitar Pack Includes:
- LSP 41 Inch Steel String Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Built-in Fully Chromatic Tuner
- Gig Bag to protect your instrument (with backpack style straps and pockets for your picks, extra strings, music)
- Guitar Strap
- Complete replacement set of steel guitar strings
- 2 Celluloid Guitar Picks
Our range of Lesson Pack guitars have been designed with the needs of beginners - we don't offer a confusing range of models in this area as we think getting the correct size guitar is the most important thing for a beginner, once you have been playing for a while you will find it much easier to know which style of music you want to play and we can recommend a great 2nd guitar for you.
The Lesson Pack range comes in 3 sizes:
|Full-Size Body||Full Scale|
|Small Body||Full Scale|
|3/4 Body Size||3/4 Scale|
The LSP is an ideal beginner's guitar suited to adults or younger people (from around 15 up) - If you're on the shorter (or younger) side we suggest you check out the LSPS range or smaller. If the information is confusing and you would like some free advice just call us on our Toll-Free Number so we can help you to choose the perfect size for you.
The Tech Features
Body Size: Full Sized Dreadnought
Scale Length: 25.5""
- Top - Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides - Laminated Sapelle
Neck: Wood - Okoume, 20-22mm Thickness with Trussrod, 43mm ABS Plastic Nut
Fingerboard: Eco Rosewood, 600mm Radius, 6mm Front Fret Dots
Bridge: Eco Rosewood with ABS Plastic Saddle, 8.5mm Thickness
Frets: 20 Frets, 1mm 2.0 White Copper Fretwires
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
- Body and Fingerboard - Ivory White Binding
- Front - 5 Line White Binding
- Back - 2mm Ivory White Binding with 1 Black Line for Middle
Strings: ACST1152, 11-52, Custom Light, Bronze
Included Accessories: FT220 Built-in Chromatic Tuner, Neck adjustment Allen key,2 Strap pins, 2 Celluloid Picks, Strap, Spare Set of Strings, Soft Case
Optional Hardcases: DC300, DFC701, DC350FTB
Optional Gig Bags: Bag42, HGBag42
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.