About This ,Customer Returned Artist LP59CSBL Left Handed LP CherryBurst + Bullbuckers,
Customer changed their mind.
This item is a customer return. We have checked it and think it's in pretty good condition, but this has been shipped to a customer and most likely used so there is the possibility of small marks or scratches that we haven't seen. This item is covered under warranty but it doesn't have free returns, unless it's significantly not as described.
Artist LP59CSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Cherry Burst + Bullbuckers
Please note: Pictures and specs are of an older model, but a good approximation of the newer model. These will be updated as soon as possible.
We have listened and now, one of our most famous signature models now comes in a left handed version!
Our Artist LP59CSB guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric LP-style guitar we produce, and we think its the best quality-for-price LP-styled guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59CSB is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one-piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of an Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75" Scale, C style neck shape. The finish of the guitar is a faded Cherry Sunburst with Cherry Red back Polyurethane Finish. Its deluxe hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles, Aluminum Locking Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are Artist bull buckers which have a really great tone and also work really well with the coils split. (often splitting a humbucker will make the sound anaemic but on the bull bucker you retain a great tone). The pickups are COIL SPLITTING.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 1 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4" Input Jack.
The added bonus is this comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
Orientation;:- Left Handed
- Two pieces AAA Flamed Maple(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Mahogany Body
- Single cutaway
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn African Mahogany, Set-in, with High Quality Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12 Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- 42 mm Bone Nut 1 11/16 wide,
- 24.75" Scale,
- C shaped
- Strung with D'Addario EXL110
- Cherry Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles
- Aluminum Locking Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups
- Alnico Magnets
- 1x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Individual Coil splitting on both bullbuckers
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4" Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar:- LP400BK, LP500BR