Artist MiniP 3/4 Size Electric Bass w/ Accessories + Tweed Case
Shop Now. Pay Later. 100% Interest Free.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout.
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist MiniP 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar + Accessories
- 1 x Artist REC350FTB Electric Guitar Rectangular Hard Case with Lock
Artist MiniP 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar + Accessories
If you have a little one who seems to show that he or she is a reincarnated rock legend of times past then this is the bass guitar to start them on the path to rock glory.
The Artist MiniP is a mini 3/4 sized electric Bass guitar that is superior to others on the market for the same price range. It features a poplar body with Basswood Veneer, Chinese maple neck, eco-rosewood fretboard and quality Chinese made hardware.
The Tech Features
- Body: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Eco-Rosewood
- Material: ABS
- Width: 42mm / 15⁄8”
- Scale Length: 30" / 762 mm
- Radius: 133⁄4” / 305 mm
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Inlay: Dots
Pickups: Ninghong QA01 P-Bass Style Pickups
- Type: Split single-coil
- Magnets: Ceramic
- Output: 10.74K, 6.7H inductance
Controls: 1 x Volume Knob and 1 x Tone Knob
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome Open-Gear Machine Heads
Included Accessories: Bag, Strap, Clip-on Electronic Tuner, Guitar Lead, Neck adjustment Allen Key
Dimensions: 106 cm / 413⁄4” x 29 cm / 117⁄16” x 7 cm / 23⁄4”
Optional Hardcases: REC300RC, REC350FTB, REC350BK
Optional Gig Bags: BAGEB34, BAGST, HGBAGST
Artist REC350FTB Electric Guitar Rectangular Hard Case with Lock
This hard case will fit an electric guitar and keep it safe and sound. It has sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great sized compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
This case will fit the following electrics - Les Paul Jr., Strat's, Tele's, RG Ibanez, Jackson Soloist or similar, ESP and Schecter and most other similar models. It will also fit our Artist PB34 3/4 Bass, AG1 and AG100 guitars.
This case will not fit - SG, PRS, Jaguar, Jazzmaster, or anything non-standard.
The Tech Features
Material: PVC + Plywood
Covering: Tweed Vinyl
Interior: Plush Wine Red
Hardware: Gold coloured
Weight: 5 Kg / 11 lb and 0.4 oz
- Length: 104 cm / 4015⁄16”
- Body: 48 cm / 187⁄8”
- Width: 33 cm / 13”
- Depth: 8 cm / 31⁄8”
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.