Watch a Demo Video.....
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist APB Black Electric Bass Guitar with Accessories
- 1 x Artist BA30 30W Bass Guitar Amplifier with Passive/Active Input
Artist APB Black Electric Bass Guitar with Accessories
Please Note: We are in the process of changing model names of some of our guitars. The PB2 and APB are the same specification.
These bass guitars are designed to be easy to play so they are a great starting point if you want to pick up a bass for the first time. This is a full-size bass and is recommended for Adults or Children over the age of 12 (or younger if your child is strong and taller than 1.2m).
We believe it's important to have a great quality instrument to kick off your musical career. With a great sound to inspire you and a design to make it easy to play, you'll breeze through the first stages of your playing.
Our price is always Lower Than a Retail Store (often by 30-40%) we keep our prices low by only selling our own range of guitars direct from the factory. Our business is built on offering a great value instrument at a great price.
Artist Guitars has been designing guitars for over 10 years and during this time we have developed a great working relationship with our factories to constantly improve the quality and value - we know how to get a great value guitar at a truly unbeatable price!
Why wait to start learning bass guitar when you could get one of our great APB bass guitars and be playing in no time at all. We ship super fast!
The Tech Features
Guitar Neck: Truss Rod, Scale Length 34"", 42mm Nut, 20 Frets, Eco-rosewood fingerboard, Maple Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 14"" (350mm)
Machine Heads: Diecast
Body Wood: Poplar with Basswood Veneer
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Pickups: Single Split
Controls: Volume, Tone
Included Accessories: Bag, Strap, Electronic Tuner, Lead, 2 x Picks, Neck adjustment Allen Key
Weight: 3.2 Kg
Included Gig Bag: BAGEB
Optional Gig Bag: HGBAGEBASS
Optional Hard Cases: REBC300RC, REBC350FTB
Artist BA30 30W Bass Guitar Amplifier with Passive/Active Input
A great electric bass practice amplifier. Ideal for people learning to play Bass Guitar. 30 Watts will give you plenty of volume for playing at home and is small enough to carry along to your lesson or jam session.
It features a 3-band EQ for easy tone control, and a headphone output - great for playing at night or when you don't want to disturb your family or house mates! It also now features a Presence knob which will give you that added boost to cut into the mix and give your tone clarity.
It now features a Low and High Input for Passive or Active Basses. This also comes loaded with a 10"" speaker to give you that punchy and boomy low end.
The Tech Features
Amplifier Specs: 30 Watt, 3 band EQ with Presence Knob, Headphone Input and Speaker Output
Speaker: 10 Inch Speaker at 4 Ohms
Cab Measurements: 32 x 22 x 30cm
BA30 - Front Panel Functions:
High / Low Input- This is your Bass guitar jack input. High at -6dB for Active Basses and Low at 0dB for Passive Bass
Volume - Governs the volume level and determine the threshold for the built in limiter
Treble - Controls the high frequencies of the Bass guitar tone. If you increase the treble your bass will sound brighter.
Mid - Dictates the middle frequency of your signal.
Bass - Controls the amount of low frequencies or bottom end in your tone. The more you increase, the more punch you will add. If your sound sounds too muddy then decrease this control to Tighten your sound.
Limiter - turns down the volume of a signal automatically when the level increases above the threshold dictated by your main volume.
Phones - Plug your headphones here for silent practising. Doing this mutes your BA30's internal speaker, cutting out the speaker sound.
Power - On / Off Switch for mains power to the amplifier.
Power Plug: (See our blog post for more details)
- AU & NZ: 240V with AU/NZ Plug
- UK: 230V with UK plug (with a fuse in the plug)
- USA: 120V with USA 3 pin plug
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.