Artist Guitars Shipping Delays
Due to severe weather events in NSW, there might be delays with your parcel (everything ships out of Sydney).
The Sydney metropolitan area and outer metropolitan areas are experiencing flash flooding, with the following areas impacted severely.
- Western parts of Penrith
- Agnes Banks
- Freemans Reach
- North Richmond
- Pitt Town North
At this point Wollongong and the south coast areas are unaffected.
Warnings are also in place for the Gold Coast region with the following areas impacted:
- Byron Bay
- Tallebudgera Valley
- Burleigh Heads
Gosford, Newcastle, and Northern Rivers areas will experience delays.
Road closures will further exacerbate delays.
- The Pacific Highway is closed between Coopernook and Glenthorne.
- The Oxley Highway is closed between Henry Street at Long Flat and Billabong Drive in Sancrox due to flooding. The highway is also closed between Walcha and Mount Seaview due to a landslide.
- Oxley Highway is closed from Walcha to Mount Seaview due to a landslide.
- Waterfall Way is closed between Dorrigo Mountain and Thora due to a landslide in Thora.
- At Krambah, Bucketts Way is closed due to a landslide.
- At Corindi Beach, Solitary Islands Way is closed between Blackadder Road and Coral Street.
- At Failford, Failford Road is closed between Mill Road and The Lakes Way.
- Giinagay Way is closed between Warrell Creek and Nambucca Heads.
- At Telegraph Point, Telegraph Point Road is closed between Pacific Highway and Hacks Ferry Road.
- Various roads around the Maitland and Cessnock areas are closed.
- Bucketts Way is closed due to a landslide between Saxbys Road and Roys Road at Krambah
In and around Sydney:
- At Cattai, Wisemans Ferry Road is closed across the Cattai Creek bridge.
- Wakehurst Parkway is closed from North Narrabeen to Oxford Falls.
- Oxford Falls Road is closed between Wakehurst Parkway and Arrona Road at Oxford Falls.
- At Pitt Town, Pitt Town Road is closed between Saunders Road and Glebe Road.
- At Windsor, Macquarie Street is closed between Brabyn Street and Bell Street.
- At Riverstone, Garfield Road West is closed between West Parade and Carnarvon Road.
- At Richmond, Bells Line of Road is closed across the Hawkesbury River bridge.
- At Yarramundi, Springwood Road is closed across the Yarramundi bridge.
- At Penrith, The Northern Road is closed between Coreen Avenue and Glebe Place.
- At Penrith, Castlereagh Road is closed between Thornton Drive and Jane Street.
- Windsor Bridge is closed between Macquarie Street and Wilberforce Road at Windsor.
- Bells Line of Road is closed between Pitt Lane and Old Kurrajong at Richmond.
- Wilberforce Road is closed between Freemans Reach Road and Rose Street at Wilberforce.
- Sections of Mulgoa Road Wallacia and Mulgoa.
- Audley Road at Audley Weir is closed in the Royal National Park
- Douglas Park Drive (causeway) at Nepean River between Moreton Park Road and Mitchell Place.
- Menangle Road is closed over Nepean River at Menangle Park.
In the west:
- Jenolan Caves Road is closed in both directions between Duckmaloi Road and Hampton Road at Hampton.
In the south:
- The Illawarra Highway is closed in both directions through Macquarie Pass. The highway is also closed at Albion Park Rail between Tongarra Road and Croome Lane.
- At the Royal National Park, Audley Rd is closed across the Audley Weir.
Australia Post has not made us aware of any delays, but the flooding and road closures will affect their parcels as well.
Orders that are sent out in multiple parcels will most likely not arrive at the same time. If half of your order has arrived or does arrive, there is no need to worry.
If your item might come in separate boxes, check out our video below by Artist Guitars founder and CEO, Ian, explaining what might happen
We understand that delays are always inconvenient. We appreciate your patience with us and offer our usual returns/exchange/refund policy if any customer is unable to wait for their parcel to be delivered.