From $599 $499
Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist SVN12 Solid Wood Student Violin Package 1/2 Size
- 1 x Artist MUS007 Light Weight Portable Folding Music Stand with Bag
- 1 x Artist VNST12 1 Set of Violins Strings for 1/2 and 1/4 Size
- 1 x Artist TN75 Chromatic Clip on Guitar Digital Tuner
Artist SVN12 Solid Wood Student Violin Package 1/2 Size
Not all Violins are the same!
Our All Solid Wood Artist Student Violin pack is a complete package for a beginner violin player.
1/2 Sized Solid Wood Violin
Bow (Real Horse Hair)
Hard Case (with Shoulder Straps)
Free Video Setup Guide (this will be emailed to you)
You will struggle to find an All Solid Wood violin of this quality for this price! It has fine tuners on all strings which are essential for good tuning. We also have a great set-up and tuning video for beginners. These Violins come fully strung, set-up and ready to play from the factory, you just need to tune them and apply the rosin to the bow. (We have support material on how to do this.)
If you need a tuner our Artist TN50 clip-on Tuner is a great choice to add to your order.
Not sure what size to buy? Here's an easy guide:
- The first step is to have the player stretch out his or her arm fully ensuring that there is no bend in the arm.
- The second step is to measure the total distance from the neck to the centre of the palm.
After following the above instructions, use the measurement and the sizing chart below to determine the proper violin size.
The Tech Features
Model: SVN12 Violin Pack
Size: 1/2 Size
- Top: Spruce
- Back and Sides: Flamed/Quilted Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Carbon Fiber
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
Included Accessories: Hard Case, Bow(Redwood with Horse Hair), Rosin, Chinrest & Shoulder Rest
Colour: Vintage Natural (NT)
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.