About these Superlux SP108 Compact Portable PA System
The SP108 compact design allows for ease of transportation, while its user-friendly controls offer ease of operation, making it the perfect choice for schools, churches, civic organizations and small musical groups. The SP108 features dual two-way speakers driven by an eight-channel, 300 Watt stereo powered mixer, making it ideal for both vocal and musical applications.
Among many professional features, the mixer includes digital reverb and music/speech switch. The convenient accessory compartment storage for cables and additional microphones. This clever design allows the powered mixer to be installed in the speaker compartment or detached for easy positioning and access. The SP108 is a high-performance live-sound system that will deliver your music or message where you go, indoor or out.
- Easy to carry, transport and setup.
- 8-ch powered mixer with 150W+150W class D power amp, 2-band channel EQ digital reverb, and mic stand mountable.
- Powered mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker compartment or detached for easy positioning and access.
- Using optional microphone stand adapter, the powered mixer can be mount on a microphone stand.
- Storage compartment in the speaker cabinet for packing the included cables, and your microphones.
- 2 x 8” 2-way speakers can be used as mains or floor monitor
NOTE: These speakers need the Superlux SA04 speaker brackets which are sold separately.
The Tech Features:
Maximum Output Power:- 150W + 150W / 6 Ω @ 10% THD at 1kHz (Speaker L/R)
Frequency Response:- 20 Hz , -20kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion:- 0.5 % @ 20 Hz -20kHz, +14dBU
Enclosure:- Bass-reflex type
- LF: 8" (20cm Cone)
- HF:1" (2.54cm) Compression Driver
Crossover Frequency:- 4kHz
Frequency Range: 55kHz-20kHz
Maximum Output Level:- 112dB (1m)
Components:- 2 x 8" 2-way speakers, 1x 8-CH Mixer, 2 x 5m speaker cables, 1 x Power Cord.