Artist OMC500SN Solid Wood OM Size Acoustic Guitar with EQ and Case
This is one of Artist's top of the range OM acoustic guitar. It sports a solid Cedar top and solid Acacia back and sides. This is an acoustic guitar that is truly of superior quality and tone. It will definitely hold it's own against any of its competitors. Accompanying the choice quality timbers is a preamp and a built in tuner that can certainly give you your tone needs whatever the situation.
The guitar's Gotoh 510 chrome tuners are extremely reliable and reinforce the great look of the instrument as does the quality bone nut. The neck features a 5 Piece Mahogany construction. In keeping with the quality of this guitar it uses High Quality Ebony on both the fingerboard and the bridge. Certainly, there can be no doubt that this is a quality instrument that deserves all the accolades that it is now getting.
It comes strung with D'Addario EXP 16 strings and already includes the Artist FC350 which is the suitable hard case to protect this wonderful instrument.
**Includes FC350 Hard Case**
The Tech Features:
Brand :- Artist
Model :- OMC500SN
Body Size :- 40" OM Size Acoustic Guitar
- Top - Solid Cedar
- Back and Sides - Solid Acacia
Fingerboard and Bridge: Ebony
Neck: 5 piece Mahogany
Scale Length: 25.4 inches
Machine Heads: Gotoh 510 Chrome
Truss Rod: Dual action (2 way)
Accessories: Artist FC350 Hard Case
Strings :- D'Addario EXP16
Colour and Finish :- Natural Gloss
Preamp:- Supernatural SDP-FS Preamp
- The preamp features 2 pickup inputs; The Super Discrete Power Bridge Sensor adn the Supernatural Face Sensory
- Control Plate is fitted into the soundhole. Features a 3 band EQ, Volume Knob and the Push Button to cycle through presets that balances or mixes the 2 pickup inputs.
- Low-Battery LED indicator
- Easy to change battery changing tool