Buy as a Pack And Save!
This pack includes:
- 1 x Artist AP97 Deluxe Electric Guitar Chambered Honey Burst + Bullbuckers
- 1 x Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Artist AP97 Deluxe Electric Guitar Chambered Honey Burst + Bullbuckers
The Artist AP97 is a top-of-the-line guitar in a timeless single-cutaway shape, with premium features and finish, and a chambered body. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this AP97 is perfect; fluid, fat tones with endless sustain.
It features a Honey Burst finish over a two-piece 5A-grade tiger veneer, on a carved Maple top with a solid African Mahogany back. The body of this guitar has been chambered, so there are holes carved into the Mahogany, beneath the Maple top. This significantly reduces the weight of this guitar, a style known for being quite heavy, and increases the sustain and resonance of the wood.
The Mahogany set neck has a single-ply cream binding, with a high-grade Eco-Rosewood fretboard, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets in a 24.75" scale length, and a comfortable C-shape radius. The deluxe hardware includes a lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles, aluminium Stop-Bar tailpiece and Chrome locking tuners.
The AP97 features our very own Bullbucker humbucking pickups, which include coil-splitting capability to give you ultimate control over your tonal options! These are known for their smooth, 'flute-like' neck tones, and the bridge pickup can push an amp into that perfect breakup we all love.
We also use the best electronic parts and braided wiring, with 2 Volume push/pull knobs for coil splitting, 2 Tone Controls, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF, 400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4" Input Jack.
This comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top
- Single cutaway
- Chambered Mahogany Back
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One-piece, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays
- 12 Fingerboard Radius
- 22 frets
- Bone Nut 43mm / 111⁄16”
- 24.75" Scale
- C shaped radius
Finish: Honey Burst with Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles
- Aluminium Stop-Bar Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- Artist Bullbuckers, Coil-Splitting with Chrome Covers
- Bridge Pickup DC Resistance - 8.2K 4.6H
- Neck Pickup DC Resistance - 7.2K 3.4H
- 2x Volume Push/Pull Control, 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4" Input Jack
Artist LP400BK Arch Top Hard Case fits Les Paul Guitars - Black
Protect your Les Paul From Damage with this Hard Case
This Hard Case will fit a Les Paul Standard, Les Paul Custom as well as a Belman Albatross and keep it safe and sound. It has sturdy wooden construction with a lockable latch (the key is inside the case). It has a great little compartment for all your accessories and spare strings.
It has been upgraded to fit Epiphone Les Pauls
With some added padding this case will fit a Les Paul Junior, but it is not an automatic fit, for a better fit for an LP Junior uses the REC300RC.
The Tech Features
Material: PVC + Plywood
- Length: 104 cm / 4015⁄16”
- Body Length: 52 cm / 201⁄2”
- Lower Bout Width: 34 cm /133⁄8”
- Upper Bout Width: 24 cm / 97⁄16”
- Depth: 10.5 cm / 41⁄8”
- Les Paul Standard
- Les Paul Custom
- Belman Albatross