Artist Guitars and Couriers Please
Couriers Please Performance
Couriers Please is currently delivering 93% of our parcels on time.
Orders that are sent out in multiple parcels will most likely not arrive at the same time. If half of your order has arrived or does arrive, there is no need to worry.
Why do we use Couriers Please?
After major delays in their delivery network during December 2020, Couriers Please has taken action to prevent this scenario in future. They have done the following:
- Additional depots have been sourced and will be operational in the 2nd half of 2021. In fact, they have doubled their Sydney depot capacity
- They have put sub-depots in place for easier sorting of parcels
- More specific zone codes on parcels will shorten the delivery chain
- Improved delivery notifications throughout the delivery process
- A new customer service team for improved follow-up
- They are limiting the freight volume from their bigger clients like Target and Amazon
Are we still considering alternative couriers?
We currently shift our shipping load between Australia Post and Couriers Please to work around bottlenecks. This works for smaller parcels, but due to size restrictions, it is not always possible to send items via Australia Post (like bass guitars). We are currently investigating freight aggregators that are able to integrate with our warehouse management system to provide more flexibility in our shipping options.
We understand that delays are always inconvenient. We appreciate your patience with us and offer our usual returns/exchange/refund policy if any customer is unable to wait for their parcel to be delivered.
If your item might come in separate boxes, check out our video below by Artist Guitars founder and CEO, Ian, explaining what might happen