Artist LP59 Special Cherry Sunburst Electric Guitar With Bull Buckers
***These guitars have been treated to a professional set up by a local guitar technician for optimum performance at half the price that a professional guitar set up would cost.***
We took our popular LP59 and added Artist Bull buckers pickups. Its made a dramatic improvement to the tone of this guitar. And its still unbeatable value.
Our Artist LP59 guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric LP-style guitar we produce, and we think its the best quality-for-price LP-styled guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59 is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one-piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of an Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75" Scale, “C” style neck shape. The body is finished in a beautiful cherry sunburst and along with neck sports a polyurethane finish. The hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic bridge with brass saddles (brass saddles are better than z-mac) and an aluminium stop tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59 are the Artist Bull Buckers with Nickel Silver covers. They have a creamy smooth 'flute-like' sound on the neck pickup while the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids. Both pickups are vintage spec with moderate output that is consistent across their range.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4" Input Jack.
The added bonus is that these guitars come factory strung with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding,
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12” Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16” wide,
- 24.75" Scale,
- “C” shaped
- Translucent Black with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- Artist Bull Bucker Humbuckers with Nickel Silver covers.
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4" Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar:- LP400BK, LP500BR