Artist LP59 Special Cherry Sunburst Electric Guitar With Bull Buckers
***These guitars have been treated to a professional set up by a local guitar technician for optimum performance at half the price that a professional guitar set up would cost.***
We took our popular LP59 and added Artist Bull buckers pickups. Its made a dramatic improvement to the tone of this guitar. And its still unbeatable value.
Our Artist LP59 guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric LP-style guitar we produce, and we think its the best quality-for-price LP-styled guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59 is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of an Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75" Scale, “C” style neck shape. The finish of the guitar is a Translucent Black body and neck Polyurethane Finish. Its deluxe hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles (brass saddles are better than z-mac), Aluminum Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59 are the Artist Bull Buckers with Nickel Silver covers. They have creamy smooth 'flute-like' Neck sound, and the bridge pickup breaks up nicely with no harsh upper mids, they are both vintage-moderate output pickups.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 2 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4" Input Jack.
The added bonus is this comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
- Two pieces AAA Flamed(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Single cutaway
- Mahogany Back
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn, Set-in, Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard with single cream binding,
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12” Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- Bone Nut 1 11/16” wide,
- 24.75" Scale,
- “C” shaped
- Translucent Black with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with brass saddles
- Aluminum Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- Artist Bull Bucker Humbuckers with Nickel Silver covers.
- 2x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4" Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar:- LP400BK, LP500BR