About this Superlux SP110 500 Watt Portable PA System
The SP Series' compact Portable PA design allows for ease of transportation, while its user-friendly controls offer ease of operation, making it the perfect choice for schools, churches, civic organizations and small musical groups.
The SP110 features dual two-way speakers driven by a powered mixer with a class-D power amp, making it ideal for both vocal and musical applications.
The convenient accessory compartment storage for cables and additional microphones. This clever design allows the powered mixer to be installed in the speaker compartment or detached for easy positioning and access.
The SP Series is a high-performance live-sound system that will deliver your music or message where you go, indoor or out.
NOTE: These speakers need a bracket which we are going to have soon in order to be used with normal speaker stands.
NOTE: 2 x speaker cables + 1x power cable are stored in a subtle compartment the back of the non powered speaker
The Tech Specs:
- Lightweight, and easy to carry, transport and setup.
- Powered mixer with class D power amp, 2-band channel EQ, reverb, and mic stand mountable.
- Built-in limiter to prevent overload and damage to amp and speakers
- XLR3F, 1/4" and RCA jacks for versatile inputs
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Powered mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker compartment or detached for easy positioning and access.
- Storage compartment in the speaker cabinet for packing the included cables, and your microphones.
- 35mm Speaker stand sockets
- 1 x 10 Channel Powered Mixer
- 2 x speakers: SP110 with 10" 2-way, 250W + 250W
- 2 x speaker cables, 4.5-meter
- 1 x power cord