D'Addario EJ13 3 Sets 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings 11-52
About this D'Addario EJ133D 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Custom Light 11-52
Referred to as Custom Light, EJ13 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
- All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with a deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
The Tech Features
Gauges: .011, .015, .022w, .032, .042, .052
Quality stringsBy: Cody on 15 July 2020These strings brought my old beat up guitar back to life!
D'Addario acoustic guitar stringsBy: Glenn on 7 August 2019These D'Addario 3D acoustic strings have very good tone and sustain, and the promise of lasting longer than some other strings. They are also great value in the 3-pack.