Watch a Demo Video.....
About this Customer Returned Artist LP60BKL Left Handed Black Electric Guitar,
GUITAR ONLY. No Accessories Included
This item is a customer return. We have checked it and think it's in pretty good condition, but this has been shipped to a customer and most likely used so there is the possibility of small marks or scratches that we haven't seen. This item is covered under warranty but it doesn't have free returns, unless it's significantly not as described.
Artist LP60BKL Left Handed Electric Guitar - Black
This Left Handed LP Style Electric guitar is a great addition to your guitar line-up or a great first start. You won't believe the quality for this low price! We also sell these as a package.
This is a full size guitar perfect for Adults, recommended for Children over the age of 12 (or younger if your child is strong and taller than 1.2m)
Some of its great features:
It has an eco-rosewood fingerboard and Okumen neck, a 2 way truss rod (which means you can adjust the neck up or down)
The double humbuckers will deliver pure rock tone!
The body is made of solid Okumen with a maple tiger pattern wood grain overlay for that warm sound you'll love. To top it off we've added the classic-look cream pickguard.
It has a Tune-O-Matic style fixed bridge (common in most LP guitars) & die-cast machine heads that will help you stay in tune longer and make your tuning easier.
We include a range of support materials from how to tune, how to read tab, basic chord shapes and more.
The Tech Features
Neck: Set Neck, Truss Rod, Scale Length 24 3/4"", 43mm Nut, 22 Frets, Eco-rosewood fingerboard, Okumen Neck
Fingerboard Radius: 12"" (305mm)
Body Wood: Okumen with a Flamed Maple
Machine Heads: Die-cast Chrome
Bridge: Classic tuneomatic
Pickups: 2x Humbuckers
Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone and 3 way switch
Weight: 3.4kg - 4kg approx. (7 lb and 7.9315 oz to 8 lb and 13.0958 oz)
Included Accessories: Picks
Optional Hardcases: LP400BK, LP500BR
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGST, BAGST
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.