From $144 $99
Watch a Demo Video.....
About this Nux MFX10 Multi-Effects Processor
The Nux MFX10 comes with a total of 55 models, up to nine can be used simultaneously. Multiple Guitar sound's are available in one unit!
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real time
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the devices name, parameters, tuner display etc
- A total of 72 presets: 36 factory + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA converters
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals
- Includes power supply
The Tech Features
Model: Nux MFX10
Effects types: 55
Effect modules: Max. 8 simultaneous modules
- User settings: 4 Presets (A-D) x 9 (1-9) groups = 36
- Factory setting : 4 Preset (A-D) x 9 (1-9) groups = 36
- Total 72 presets (up to 144 presets with AMP A/B switch)
Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
AD/DA converter: 24bit
Signal processing: 32bit
Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz 1dB
THD+N: < 0.01%
Display: 160 x 128 TFT LCD
Jacks: INPUT, LEFT(MONO), RIGHT, HEADPHONES, AUX-IN, EXT.PEDAL, DC IN.
- Input: -10dBv @ 3.3k
- Output: -10dBv (Output load impedance of 10k or more)
- AUX In: -10dBV @ 10k or more
- Headphones: 20mW + 20mW (into 32 load)
- Power: 9V DC, 500mA, ACD-007A (Negative pin)
Dimensions: 330(L) 202(W) 72(H)mm
Included Accessories: Owners Manual, Power Adaptor
Reviews (4)Write a review
Nu-x MFX-10As a first time user of a guitar modeling processor I found the controls fairly easy to use. The incredible array of different sounds were amazing and would suit every style of guitar player. Having 2 amps 100W Kustom that was every limited in effects and a Line6 Spider 75W that had many effects I wanted a processor foe the Kustom amp and this processor did the job perfeckly so i would recommend this Nu-x to everyone.
Artist Guitars Response
Thanks for the review and we are happy you liked your MFX10. Cheers!
Understanding the effects.Would like to know If this effects processor is easy to use, am looking to maybe buying from Artists.
Totally RecommendedI've had the processor for a couple of months now and it's turned out to be quite good. The only issue I have is the loop, it's only 30 seconds long! Great tuner and after a bit of familiarization, easy to use sounds with great range of adjustment.
ServiceExcellent products and a very timely delivery, recommend these guys highly!