NuX MFX10 Multi-Effects Processor
Shop Now. Pay Later. 100% Interest Free.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout.
You might also like
About this Nux MFX10 Multi-Effects Processor
The Nux MFX10 comes with a total of 55 models, up to nine can be used simultaneously. Multiple Guitar sound's are available in one unit!
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real time
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the devices name, parameters, tuner display etc
- A total of 72 presets: 36 factory + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA converters
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals
- Includes power supply
The Tech Features
Model: Nux MFX10
Effects types: 55
Effect modules: Max. 8 simultaneous modules
- User settings: 4 Presets (A-D) x 9 (1-9) groups = 36
- Factory setting : 4 Preset (A-D) x 9 (1-9) groups = 36
- Total 72 presets (up to 144 presets with AMP A/B switch)
Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
AD/DA converter: 24bit
Signal processing: 32bit
Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz 1dB
THD+N: < 0.01%
Display: 160 x 128 TFT LCD
Jacks: INPUT, LEFT(MONO), RIGHT, HEADPHONES, AUX-IN, EXT.PEDAL, DC IN.
- Input: -10dBv @ 3.3k
- Output: -10dBv (Output load impedance of 10k or more)
- AUX In: -10dBV @ 10k or more
- Headphones: 20mW + 20mW (into 32 load)
- Power: 9V DC, 500mA, ACD-007A (Negative pin)
Dimensions: 330(L) 202(W) 72(H)mm
Included Accessories: Owners Manual, Power Adaptor
Understanding the effects.By: Ross on 24 April 2019Would like to know If this effects processor is easy to use, am looking to maybe buying from Artists.
Totally RecommendedBy: Robert on 19 June 2018I've had the processor for a couple of months now and it's turned out to be quite good. The only issue I have is the loop, it's only 30 seconds long! Great tuner and after a bit of familiarization, easy to use sounds with great range of adjustment.
ServiceBy: David on 3 May 2017Excellent products and a very timely delivery, recommend these guys highly!