About this Tuner
This tuner conveniently clips onto the headstock of you Guitar, Violin, Bass, or any stringed instrument! It works by vibration so won't be affected by background noise. The coloured display makes it easy to read in a light or dark environment. Once you are tuned up, switch it into metronome mode and play along. It's always within reach and out of the way.
Important: The metronome is a light based system. It does not make any noise. The metronome works visually only.
The Tech Features
Dimensions: W 19.8mm * H 64.1mm * D 18.6mm
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Reviews (9)Write a review
An awful cheap tunerI’m sorry I bought this. It’s a poor design, doesn’t work properly and has awful instructions. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Artist Guitars Response
We're sorry to hear about the problems you're having with the tuner but we still appreciate the feedback. Please respond to the email we sent so we can further assist you.
Mine doesn’t really workI’m a huge fan of Joyo and Artist. But this tuner hasn’t worked for me from day 1. With a brand new battery, the readout inexplicably dims until it’s practically black - only to come back on another time - then repeat. As to its accuracy as a tuner, it’s not good. I kept trying unsuccessfully to use it on various guitars until 2 different mates (both experienced guitarists) tried it on their guitars, then put it away in exasperation. My mistake was not returning this tuner immediately: I thought it was just me doing something wrong (first headstock tuner for me). It’s sad really - it looked good on paper. But mine really isn’t. Btw - it looks/feels cheap: it’s made of light, thin plastic that’s more like something you find on a toy rather than a proper instrument accessory. Sorry Joyo and Artist...
Artist Guitars Response
I am so sorry to hear about your experience with this item. I sent you an email to know what we can do to help you with this item.
All the products I have purchaserAs usual all great for the price
Perfect little tunerExcellent tuner, works very well - silent metronome is handy when trying to keep time on the fly
Joyo JMT03 TunerGreat product, the clear colour display works great for tuning.