Notify me when back in stock
About this Joyo JCA12 "Beale Street 12W all Tube Amplifier Head
Beale Street in Memphis (TN) is one of America’s most iconic streets. Beale Street is the birthplace of Blues. We’ve all heard of Memphis Blues and even if some of you have not, you have definitely heard this street mentioned in a few famous songs.
Marc Cohn’s world famous song “Walking in Memphis” mentions it in the chorus with the line “…walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale”.
B.B. King started here and was known as “The Beale Street Blues Boy”.
Beale Street is also a very important place in black history. Many clubs, restaurants and shops were owned by African-Americans. Between the 20s and 40s legends like Louis Armstrong, Muddy Waters, Albert King, Rufus Thomas and Rosco Gordon played on Beale and developed the Memphis Blues.
This is why we chose this Street as the name for our 12 Watt classic Blues Amp. The JOYO Beale Street is the kind of amplifier that would have been used by these musicians to shape the style of an era.
It is specially designed for guitar players who require a great and stable clean sound. It aims to perfectly reproduce the great American clean sound of the 50's.
Blues and Jazz players alike will find a new best friend on their quest for ultimate tone. It doesn’t hurt that it also looks extremely classy and original.
With its 12 Watt it is a great bedroom amp, perfect for recording and it even doesn’t leave you hanging at small gigs.
The Tech Features
Model: Joyo JCA12
- Classic 1950s 12 Watt vintage amplifier circuitry.
- Normal and bright channels with individual volume controls.
- Matched pair of 6V6 output tubes.
- One 5Y3 rectifier tube helps provide the natural compression or sag.
- Two high-gain 12AX7 preamp tubes, one of which may be substituted with a 12AY7 tube for the original 50s lower-gain sound, if desired.
- Output power: (1 kHz, 8 ohm, 10%THD) 12W
- Rated input level: (1 kHz) -20dBu
- S/N ratio: (1 Wrms @ 1 kHz) 62dB
- Dynamic range: (Rated output @ 1 kHz) 60dB
- Signal gain: 43dB
- Fuse type: Time-leg fuse
- Fuse rating: AC100-120V～60Hz T2AL AC220-240V～50Hz T1AL
- Weight: 8.5KG
- Measurement: L (448mm) x W (196mm) x H (226mm)