Artist LP59CSBL Left Handed LP CherryBurst + Bullbuckers
Artist LP59CSB Deluxe LP Electric Guitar Cherry Burst + Bullbuckers
Please note: Pictures and specs are of an older model, but a good approximation of the newer model. These will be updated as soon as possible.
We have listened and now, one of our most famous signature models now comes in a left handed version!
Our Artist LP59CSB guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric LP-style guitar we produce, and we think its the best quality-for-price LP-styled guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59CSB is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one-piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of an Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75" Scale, C style neck shape. The finish of the guitar is a faded Cherry Sunburst with Cherry Red back Polyurethane Finish. Its deluxe hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles, Aluminum Locking Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSB are Artist bull buckers which have a really great tone and also work really well with the coils split. (often splitting a humbucker will make the sound anaemic but on the bull bucker you retain a great tone). The pickups are COIL SPLITTING.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 1 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4" Input Jack.
The added bonus is this comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
Orientation: Left Handed
- Two pieces AAA Flamed Maple(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Mahogany Body
- Single cutaway
- Single ply cream binding on body top
- One piece plain-sawn African Mahogany, Set-in, with High Quality Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12" (305mm) Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- 42 mm Bone Nut 1 11/16 wide,
- 24.75" Scale,
- C shaped
- Strung with D'Addario EXL110
- Cherry Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles
- Aluminum Locking Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups
- Alnico Magnets
- 1x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Individual Coil splitting on both bullbuckers
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'switchcraft' style 1/4" Input Jack.
Optional Hard Case to Fit this Guitar: LP400BK, LP500BR
Weight: 4kg - 4.6kg approx.
Awesome Service, Value and ProductBy: Tony Gadsby on 27 November 2020I ordered this guitar after looking for a while for a lefty. Stumbled across Artist and so glad I did. Love the guitar. The service was awesome - guitar arrived 4 days after order. I will definetly be buying more gear from Artist and highly recommending to my friends.
Artist LP59 LeftyBy: Ben Johns on 21 September 2020For the price this guitar is a great buy. The After sales support from the Artist team is great., nothing was a problem. Can highly recommend.