From $144 $99
Watch a Demo Video.....
Artist LP59CSBL Left Handed CherryBurst + Bullbuckers
We have listened and now, one of our most famous signature models now comes in a left-handed version!
Our Artist LP59CSBL guitar is our top line gigging and recording electric guitar we produce, and we think its the best quality-for-price guitar on the market right now. If you're looking for a great rock and blues guitar, this LP59CSB is perfect... fluid fat great sustaining sound with no harshness.
It has a two-piece AAA-grade flamed tiger-striped veneer on a carved Maple top, Mahogany Back Body with a single cutaway, one-piece Mahogany plain-sawn SET neck, single-ply cream binding on the body top. The neck consists of an Eco-Rosewood Fretboard with single cream binding, Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Inlays, 22 frets, 24.75" Scale, C style neck shape. The finish of the guitar is a faded Cherry Sunburst with Cherry Redback Polyurethane Finish. Its deluxe hardware consists of D-Style Chrome Locking Tuners, lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles, Zinc Alloy Locking Stop Tailpiece.
The Pickups we use on our LP59CSBL are Artist bull buckers which have a really great tone and also work really well with the coils split. (often splitting a humbucker will make the sound anaemic but on the bull bucker you retain a great tone). The pickups are COIL SPLITTING.
We also use the best electronic parts to reproduce the classic wiring. 1 Volume and 2 Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch, Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots, 0.022uF,400V ceramic capacitors, 'Switch-craft' styled 1/4" Input Jack.
The added bonus is this comes strung from the factory with D'Addario EXL110 strings.
The Tech Features
- Two pieces AAA Flamed Maple(tiger stripe) Veneer on top of Carved Maple Top.
- Mahogany Body
- Single cutaway
- Single-ply cream binding on body top
- One-piece plain-sawn African Mahogany, Set-in, with High-Quality Eco-Rosewood Fingerboard
- Trapezoid Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlays,
- 12" (305mm) Fingerboard Radius,
- 22 frets,
- 42 mm Bone Nut 1 11/16 wide,
- 24.75" Scale,
- C shaped
- Strung with D'Addario EXL110
- Cherry Burst with Polyurethane Finish.
- Nickel Chrome Plated Parts
- D-Style Locking Tuners
- Lock-down-post Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Roller saddles
- Zinc Alloy Locking Stop Tailpiece,
- Gold top-hat ("bonnet") shape knobs
- 2 x Bullbucker Pickups
- Alnico Magnets
- 1x Volume and 2x Tone Control, 3 Way Toggle Switch,
- Individual Coil splitting on both bullbuckers
- Japanese Split Brass Shaft 500K Pots,
- 0.022uF,400V Ceramic capacitors,
- Chinese 'Switchcraft style 1/4" Input Jack.
Weight: 3.5kg - 4.2kg approx.
Optional Hardcases: LP400BK, LP500BR
Optional Gig Bags: HGBAGST, BAGST
Reviews (3)Write a review
Brilliant.Had my Black and cream LP Lefty for a while now. As good as the day it turned up. A very solid and well made instrument that has needed no work, stays in tune, sounds great, looks terrific, great feeling neck, has nice binding, and should be advertised for more than it was. It really is that good. Thanks guys. Highly recommended. PS....Am going to get the cherry burst soon.
Artist Guitars Response
It is our pleasure and thank you so much for leaving us this feedback. We really appreciate the support!
Awesome Service, Value and ProductI ordered this guitar after looking for a while for a lefty. Stumbled across Artist and so glad I did. Love the guitar. The service was awesome - guitar arrived 4 days after order. I will definetly be buying more gear from Artist and highly recommending to my friends.
Artist LP59 LeftyFor the price this guitar is a great buy. The After sales support from the Artist team is great., nothing was a problem. Can highly recommend.