Artist BAH200 200w Bass Amp Head
Artist BAH200 200w Bass Amp Head
The very first Bass Amp Head from Artist Guitars is here! The perfect companion for the gigging bassist and for those looking for an amp and cabinet set up without breaking the bank. A Class D Amp Head giving you tone versatility and a massive load of features all in a compact package.
It features an earthshaking 200 watts RMS output at 4 ohms complete with a 5 band EQ for the tone calibration that every bassist needs. It has a button which can be toggled to suit whether you are using an active/passive bass. It also features a built in compression circuitry with ratio control to ensure that your output would have the same volume no matter how hard you play. It also features a Thermal and Over Current Protection.
Not only for gigs, the BAH200 also has an aux input to assist you with practice. Plug in your media device and play along to your backing tracks or music.
The Tech Features:
Type: Class D
Power Output: 200w RMS
Power Requirement: 100-120VAC or 220-240VAC; 50Hz/60Hz 220w (Included)
Front Panel Controls:
- 1/4 inch Jack Input - To plug in your instrument
- Mute - Button to Mute your Output While the Amp is still on
- Passive/Active - To change the attenuation of the input whether you are using a passive or an active bass guitar.
- Gain - Determines how hard you're driving the preamp section of your amp.
- Bass - Controls the amount of low frequencies or bottom end in your tone. The more you increase, the more punch you will add. If your sound sounds too muddy then decrease this control to Tighten your sound.
- Low Mid - Dictates the Lower side of your middle-frequency register of the amplifier. Turning this up will make your Bass guitar sound fatter, ideal for Rock and Metal style Bass tone. Conversely reducing the amount of Low-Mid in your tone will result in a scooped hollower Bass guitar sound for most Metal and Funk styles of Bass playing.
- High Mid - Dictates the higher side of your middle-frequency register of the amplifier. Turning this up will make your guitar sound bittier, ideal for Slap style Bass. Conversely reducing the amount of High-mid in your tone will result in a darker and warmer Bass guitar sound for the classic Rock and Jazz Bass tones
- Treble - Controls the high frequencies of the Bass guitar tone. If you increase the treble your bass will sound brighter.
- Presence - Makes your High Mids and Treble Brighter allowing you to better meld with the mix.
- Master - Your Master Volume which controls the overall output of the amp
- Headphone Input - Allows you to practice quietly by plugging in headphones
- Gain Clip LED - Led light indicates when amp signal is clipping
- Master Volume Peak LED - Led light indicates when amps anti clip feature is in use
- Power - Used to Turn the amp On/Off
- Power Jack Input
- Aux In - Used to Connect Audio Devices
- Direct Out with Level Knob - Used to connect the amp to an external output using an XLR Cable
- Tuner Out
- Footswitch Input - Used to Connect a Footswitch to Control the Mute Function
- Speaker Outputs - 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs
- Pre/Post Control
- Ground Lift Control
BAH 200 bass amp head.By: ian tremble on 17 October 2019i play bass for theSunnybank Mens Shed A lot of our gigs are outdoor.I coupled the amp with 2x12''bass speakers .The amp is excellent and suits my needs .Very Happy.