Xvive V10 White Amp LiTone Boost Guitar Pedal
Shop Now. Pay Later. 100% Interest Free.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout.
You might also like
About this Boost Pedal
This Amp LiTone boost pedal is ideal for providing a pure analog boost to your guitar's signal, with the ability to adjust the treble or bass frequencies.
- Analog boost
- Adjustable signal boost of zero to +20db
- FET input stage for tube-like distortion if the input is overdriven (with more than 2V P-P) tone control circuit allows the bass to be boosted without losing all the treble or the treble boosted without losing all of the bass.
- Scooped midrange response at the centre of the tone control
- On/Off Tone toggle for clean boost or activated tone control effect
- Tone Control/Tone Toggle/Gain Control
- Excellent dynamic response
- Simple, easy to use design
- 100% Analog design with True Bypass circuitry
- Effects on indicator light
- Original XVIVE tone
- Micro pedal package
- Durable all-metal housing
These small XVIVE pedals are all DC powered only, There is no Battery Compartment
The Tech Features
Connectors: Input jack, Output jack
Power: 9V DC, center (-), 10mA
Dimensions: 46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H)
Great ProductBy: Matt Barr on 28 February 2019This is the third Xvive pedal I've added to my set up , on top of a couple of their power supplies. Great performance & value for money - now one of my most trusted brands. In my case , I'm using this one for tonal adjustment rather than boosting ( adding high end when I swap from single coil guitars to humbuckers ) Does the job nicely , so I don't have to reprogram my board with a whole set of humbucker based tones
Great little pedalBy: AJ Planas on 6 December 2018What a great bargain sale priced pedal it is. I use it with my Artist Nylon guitar... for volume boost & tone settings along with their Joyo Dyna Compressor for clean sustain. All 3 Artist products I mentioned are bargain quality products. Well done
Great!By: Sarah on 2 October 2018I got this pedal to boost DI into my sound card so that the sound card doesn't add hiss from the preamp boost. It's a simple pedal that does one job and does it very well. I've only used it clean for ambient guitar. The option to toggle tone is very helpful because sometimes I want the treble boosted and sometimes I don't.
Xvive V10 White Amp LiTone Boost Guitar PedalBy: frank goodyer on 19 April 2017Very effective at boosting both clean and overdrive. With gain set at mid point you can boost your tone above normal volume for leads or extra emphasis in your rhythm. Turn the gain all the way up and on it's on it adds a nice bluesy grit. A great pedal, sturdy build and great value for money.
Boost guitar pedalBy: Martin F on 7 September 2016A simple effective pedal I bought for my brother to use for playing lead breaks on keyboards. Great Artist Guitar price and prompt delivery.