Planet Waves PWCT21 NS Clip Free Micro Tuner
$45 SAVE $11.99
Shop Now. Pay Later. 100% Interest Free.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout.
About this Planet Waves PWCT21 NS Clip Free Micro Tuner
The ultimate in discreet tuning, the NS Micro Clip-Free Tuner features a full-color display and metronome in a housing that blends with the aesthetics of any instrument. The included clip-free mount attaches directly to your instruments tuning machine using the existing screw hole (screws included) so your tuner is always at hand and visible only to you.
The Clip Free Tuner is designed to work with tuning machines with screw mounts
- Clip Free mount screws directly into 1 tuning machine screw hole.
- No additional holes needed and the necessary screws are included
- The Tuners built-in piezo transducer picks up instruments vibration rather than sound
- Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind the headstock
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments
The Tech Features
Brand: Planet Waves
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 1311 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.