Elixir 12062 10-74 Nanoweb 8-String Light Electric Guitar Strings
About this Elixir E12062 Nanoweb Nickel 8-String Electric Guitar Strings Light 10-74
Elixir Electric Nickel Plated Steel Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver the presence, punch, and personality of traditional electric guitar strings but with extended tone life.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone ready to play whenever you are Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
The Tech Features
Wrap Material: Nickel Plated
Construction: Round Wound
Core: Hex Core
Type: Ball End, Coated
Gauges: 10 , 13 , 17 , 30 , 42 , 54 , 64 , 74
These strings are the reason I bought an 8 stringBy: Phillip Jarrett on 16 March 2018What can I say that the title cannot? Had an 8 string many years ago but never liked how they sounded string wise due to the limited string market at the time and at the time Elixir did not make them, Since that time I sold the old 8 string and many years went by until I picked one up again solely on the fact that I discovered Elixir had brought out an 8 string set. so with great excitement I put them on and could not have been more satisfied. Elixir surpass every expectation and even through the sweat torture I can put them through, the gigs inside sweaty humid hot venues, they will still feel like a fresh set after a bit of a wipe down. I think the term "built to last" never really applies to strings except for Elixirs, they stand the test of time and come out on top every time.