D'Addario EJ55 Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze Medium
About These Strings
D'Addario EJ55 5-string banjo sets are made from plain steel and offer a Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for a warmer tone. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for added warmth
- Loop end construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, Plain Steel .010
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
The Tech Features
Brand: - D'addario
Model :- EJ55
D'Addario EJ55 Banjo Strings Phosphor Bronze MediuBy: lee clark on 21 November 2018Fast delivery and nicely packaged. Installed easily and have a really nice sound and feel. Plus at at really good price.